Please make sure that you’ve carefully read service description before making a purchase.
The nature of digital media (software) can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased the software, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds can not be provided.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- you bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- product was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal account which he/she had legal access.
- You can not install the downloaded product
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins or web server settings
- The product does not function as you want
- The product displays a message about the need to enter a license key or activation
- You broke your website when installing the product
- You did not receive technical support on bloggingstore.in
- you refused to provide to our support staff access to your web-site to investigate our product you are having an issue with.
Please also note that:
We can do a refund if the product you downloaded from the website was completely unusable. If You Ask For A Refund or Open A PayPal Dispute After Receiving Delivery, You Will Banned From Our Site.
- You may cancel your account at any time, however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- If your product is activated from our end, then we do not provide any refund.
Since the Website offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not provide refunds after the product is purchased, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Website.